Hotel and Guest Sales Relationship Officer
Front Deck Officer Responsibilities:
- Registers guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible
- Thoroughly understands and adheres to proper credit and cash-handling policies and procedures
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying housekeeping of all check-outs, late check-outs, early check-ins, special requests, and part-day rooms
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations procedures. Takes same day reservations and future reservations
- Processes guest check-outs
- Reads and writes any information in the daily log. Is aware of daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures. Is aware of accident prevention policies
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area
- Preparing sales proposals, updating internal databases with client and contract details and conducting market research. If you have good communication skills and would like to gain sales and marketing experience, we’d like to meet you. Previous experience in customer service positions is a plus.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin (in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Hotel, Administrative
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!