Sales and Event Specialist
Sales and Event Specialist Responsibilities:
- Planning, coordinating and marketing of events such as trainings, seminars, sale of membership for Co Working Space and conferences
- Handling event enquiries and correspondences pertaining to events
- Preparation of event logistics to onsite execution of events
- Sourcing for and liaising with vendors
- Provide administrative support to the department
- Handles and manages all aspects of planning and coordination for confirmed groups and events
- Cross divisional work coordination on different aspects of the restaurant’s event services
- Great communication between internal departments and external customers
- Planning, setting and maintaining timelines for every event
- Orchestrate all group and event requirements prior to the event day
- Responsible for ensuring smooth execution and operations on site during events
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/”O” Level, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Advertisement, EVENTS
- Preferably [Position Level] specialized in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
Email us at email@example.com to apply!